122 sites · Lodging, RVs, Tents600 acres · Laytonville, CAMendocino Magic is a camping, fishing, wedding and outdoor events destination in inland Mendocino county, Northern California, just a few miles off Highway 101 in the heart of the Emerald Triangle. This unique sprawling 600-acre property is home to the largest privately-held reservoir in the North Coast region, perfect for swimming and catch & release fishing. We offer tent camping, RV & Car camping, luxe furnished tents, and cabins for your stay.
Star gaze from the rolling hills of the Mendocino forest, kayak on our private Reservoir, and show off your BBQ skills with included campground amenities.
Reserve your camp site early for the best availability. About half of our 2023 summer weekends are currently sold out.
All Mendocino Magic Campers Enjoy the Following Amenities
- Central Campers Area with tables, BBQ grills (propane provided), filtered water, and weekend fire pit.
- Portapotty bathrooms with outdoor sinks.
- Outdoor showers with hot water.
- Access to Holland Reservoir, our private lake, for swimming, boating, and fishing. Kayaks are available at no charge.
- Miles of hiking and biking trails through mountainous hillsides and scenic valleys.
- Some of the best stargazing in Northern California with frequent meteor showers.
- Camping supplies delivered to your camp site (for an additional charge), including cooler rentals, ice, and s’mores kits.
Mackenzie manages the campground with a team of incredible people. In a world increasingly connected in the digital sense, we invite you to come up and get back to your roots, and connect with people the old fashioned way.
Come join us for stargazing, paintball, fishing & swimming, weddings & outdoor events, and camping!