7 sites · RVs, Tents3 acres · Boreen Point, Noosa
We are part of Noosa Hinterland, situated at the start of the Everglades, more than 40% of Australia’s bird species is found here.
Lake Cootharaba is at it’s peak, 4ft deep. It’s great for sailing, SUP, kayaking, kite surfing and swimming. There are wood fired BBQs and picnic seats all along the foreshore. Public showers/toilets too.
Upon coming down Lake Flat Rd, you’ll see 4 letterboxes, turn LEFT here and travel down a private road approx 100mts, you’ll see 1 white bali flag and our Boho Wilderness sign on pink post, this is CAMP entry.
In the rainforest, there is a large picnic table for your enjoyment, explore at leisure.
We have a designated camping area, fenced in, with 6 sites, all numbered. You could have a view across open paddocks/dam of our horses, goats and poultry. Or turn the other way and look at the rainforest.
NOOSA EVERGLADES are calling you to visit.
Camp sites are in horseshoe layout.
Fires are ONLY ALLOWED in fire pit.
Check in at 1pm and check out is flexible, on agreement with host.
CHECK IN AFTER 6pm STRICTLY AT OWNERS DISCRETION
Well behaved dogs are welcome, please keep them on a leash,
please add them to booking, $10 each (2dogs max.)
NO DOGS IN RAINFOREST. Kids can feed goats and pony.
*** There is bore water tap at shower block.
*** 2 portlaloo’s which are emptied and sanitised twice daily.
***HOT SHOWER AVAILABLE
* Goat feeding is at 9am weekends for kids, adults by request, & most days on school holidays.
We are a coastal village by the Lake.
* 1km to the Lake, foreshore has several BBQ (wood fired) and picnic tables to enjoy. Showers/toilets available at 2 points along foreshore.
* Kids and dog beach available at the kids park, at Lake (4ft at its deepest).
* Boat ramp for access to lake or Everglades. A canoe launching ramp available at Elanda Point. 7mins away. If looking at tides, lookup Teewah beach for lake tides.
* Cafe Coffee Tribe/general store located at the lake, open 7am-2pm.
* Apollonian Hotel has bistro, and outdoor dining. Dog friendly.
2nd & 4th FRI night 6-9:30pm OPEN MIC
Every Sunday 12-3pm Smokehouse and Live Music
*2km to Noosa Habitat, bistro and brewery. Hiking tracks to Harry’s Hut too. NO DOMESTIC ANIMALS ALLOWED. But ample wildlife.
* 20 mins to Tewantin/Noosaville.
*Pomona market (18kms) opened Sat 7-12.
*Noosa beaches and national park 30mins.
Dog walking at Ringtail creek, on McKinnon Dr.