ZenDen Camping CABIN+TENTS+Bathroom
8 sites · Lodging6 acres · Pensacola, FL***This Listing is for CABIN reservations, not tent.***
The tiny, rustic zen cabin was just recently built, just for adventurous campers, such as yourself in mind, to embrace nature, unwind with an inexpensive recharge, while enjoying unique, comfortable outdoor lodging, and its surroundings.
The zen cabin promotes recharging, surrounding you with nature, in a comfortable outdoor climate, providing you luxury bedding, in a well-ventilated, sound structure (metal roof, door lock), that's shaded all day, being canopied by dozens of old oaks, holly, pines. Many birds hangout, enjoy seed, in your own private, tropical garden, that even has its own whiskey barrel pond, complete with fish, crayfish, and African bullfrogs. The SIX-acre property is also home to fox, raccoons, opossums, bats, and owls!
This residential camping experience is truly unique, no campground can compare to the amenities provided to camping guests, including a cabin coffee bar, many snacks, chips, cookies, sodas, wine-- even breakfast muffins, pastries, after awakening from a great nite's sleep, on memory foam mattresses, with clean linens, comfortable pillows, and more!
MAJOR DESTINATIONS (miles)
■ San Carlos Beach, 7
■ Langdon Beach, 10
■ Navy Beach, 7
■ Pensacola Beach, 18
■ Perdido Beach, 15
■ Fort Pickens Beach, 27
■ Bayview Dog Beach, 8
■ Pensacola Dog Beach, 20
■ Pensacola Dog Beach West, 19
■ Gulf Breeze Zoo, 25
■ Baptist Hospital, 3
■ Sacred Heart/Ascension Hospital, 5
■ Cordova Mall, 5
■ Equestrian Center, 5
■ Downtown, 6
■ Five Flags Speedway, 3
■ Interstate Fair, 1
■ I-10, 4
CAMPING WITH LUXURIES
Camping doesn't mean you have to go without, and you don't even have to lug around (or buy!) camping gear. Cabin campers relax in their uniquely-designed, zen, rustic, tiny cabin, that's nestled under many trees, shaded all day. The cabin is adjacent to my five-acre, undeveloped lot (all trees!), that is home to several owls you'll hear at night, fox, raccoons, opossums - all of this and you are conveniently-located to everything in Pensacola, with easy, quick (just 300 feet) access to a major intersection (Mobile Hwy/Saufley Field Rd/W. Michigan Ave).
● Cabin guests have access to:
- Gas grill
- BBQ grill cooking utensils
- Fire pit (wood) cooking grill
- S'mores forks and hot dog cooking forks
- NEW, super comfortable memory foam mattresses
● Cabin guests also have access to the following complimentary items, to take with them to the beach:
- Snorkels, masks, scuba bag
- Beach mats
- Large cooler
- 10x10 canopy tent (UPF +50, pictured in Listing)
● IN YOUR CABIN
- QUEEN bed (2-3 ppl), two TWIN bunks (2 ppl) - all with memory foam mattresses, light top blanket
- Clean bed linens
- Electric blankets (seasonal)
- Goose down pillows, shredded bamboo pillows
- Lavender oil, aromatherapy
- Massage oil
- Bath towels (body wash and bar soap provided)
- Keurig coffee maker (Regular and decaf coffees, teas, hot chocolate)
- HOT Cinnamon Rolls, Oatmeal, Flax, TOASTED Bagels (peanut butter,
cream cheese, microwave and toaster provided)
- Snacks (chips, nuts, cookies, candy, chocolate, fruit)
- Instant meals (oatmeal, flax, Pad Thai, Kung Pao Ramen Noodles)
- Hard seltzer, mango cocktail, wine, sparkling water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite,
Diet Sprite, Dr. Pepper, apple juice, fruit juice, bottled water
- Drinking/wine glasses
- Ice cooler
- Hair dryer
- Electricity (one three-prong outlet)
- Personal space fan
- Gas grill
- Gas heater (CO alarm inside cabin)
- Fire extinguisher
- Bolted door lock
- Private, fully-enclosed (bamboo privacy panels) sitting area (east and west), with zero gravity chairs, umbrellas, table (cabin is shaded all day, as it's canopied by many old, huge trees; also surrounding the cabin is wisteria, banana plants, fruit trees, bamboo, and more, all making a lush, tropical setting - ONLY for cabin guests)
● PRIVATE (one-person) OUTDOOR BATHROOM, just feet away from campsite
- Hot water shower, hot water sink
- Flushing toilet
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, body wash, body bath soap, hand soap, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, paper towels, towel hooks
**Bathroom is cleaned, restocked daily, and as often as necessary, as requested**
- 0.3 Miles from Property:
Planet Fitness (2), Publix, KFC, Culver's, Popeye's, CVS, Walgreens, Arby's, McDonalds, Whataburger, Taco Bell, Sonic, Burger King, Waffle House, Cracker Barrel, Foodsackly's, Sam's Seafood and Grill, Fire Station Subs, Aldi's, Walmart
- Other campers may be present.
- Do not wash dishes in the bathroom sink.
- Property also provides residential BNB accommodations, please do not disturb its occupants.
- Be mindful, cautious with your dog(s), that other campers, and residential BNB guests may also have dogs.
- Cigarette smoking is not permitted inside the cabin, or tents. The property is cannabis-friendly.
- Please keep your dog(s) out of the ponds and garden areas. Be mindful of other guests' dogs, please do not allow your dog(s) to freely-roam, to poop, if you don't immediately bag/dispose of its poop. Do not place un-bagged poop in garbage bins.
- Do not attract fox, rats, raccoons, roaches, by leaving out food or trash.