1 site · Lodging3 acres · Lake Los Angeles, Los Angeles
Welcome to The Hilltop Getaway!
One of the coziest glamping spot near the Alpine Butte, Palmdale with Joshua Tree landscape just an hour from LA.
The amazing 360 view from the jumbo rocks mountains on valley with Joshua Trees will make your memories unforgettable.
We also have a great landscape for your spectacular photo shoot. If you’re looking for a place to hike, relax, refresh and recharge yourself, you found the place! The Hilltop Getaway! Enjoy your life!
While The Hilltop Getaway is private and secluded, it is close to most stores you might need. Palmdale is a 10-minute drive and has a Target, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, Ross, restaurants, fast foods, banks, and more. Additionally, you can visit a lot of unique places just few minutes from us like Antelope Valley Indian Museum, Four Aces Movie Ranch, Movie Set Diner, Club Ed Movie Set, El Mirage Dry Lake, Kill Bill Church, Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve, Joe Davies Heritage Airpark, Blackbird Airpark, Dry Town Water Park
On our space you'll find
1. Bar/Kitchen area offers a four-burner gas grill with one side burner, kitchen table, sink with foot water pump, bar counter with four chairs on the bar deck;
2. Classic wood picnic table
3. Patio equipped with wood chairs and bench for lounging around our fire pit, lounge chair for sunbathing
4. Hammock for relaxing and stargazing
5. Toilet/Shower cabin. There is Thetford Porta Potti flush toilet, sink with foot water pump, mirror, Eccotemp hot shower We provide towels and soap for you.
6. The Geo Dome Tent 23ft (7M) is equipped with everything you would need for a comfortable glamping experience
- Queen bed with memory-foam mattress and bedding
- Two Convertable Tri-Fold Sofa Beds
- Twin Tufted Back Convertible Sofa
- Foldable Camping Cot
- Hammock Chair Swing
- Dining Set
- Kitchen Island with kitchen utensils, pots, tableware
- Power Station EcoFlow Pro for charging and power devices
- Propane "Pleasant Hearth" Heater 30,000 BTU (Propane gas is include)
- Solar lights and battery powered LED Camping Lantern
- Fresh towel-Fresh linen- Books and games for entertainment
- And plenty of safety amenities such as: fire extinguisher, first aid kit, etc.
Please note - the water in the tank is not drinkable and has a distinct taste - please bring drinking water. Small amenities such as a first aid kit, flashlights, and lanterns are all available to you in the tent for a safe and comfortable stay. Please plan for a “leave no trace” style camping and to take your trash with you upon check out