4 sites · Lodging, RVs400 acres · Paso Robles, Monterey
This is an ultimate glamping experience! This experience is where stunning nature meets modern luxury!
The Miller Moth Ranch, home of Historic Almond Springs Venue & Cabins, is a 5 generation working ranch. The ranch has been in the family since the early nineteen hundreds. The first generation started with dryland Almonds and was part of the Paso Robles Associated Almond Growers. The cabins are located on the land that once was a fully operational almond camp. Through the generations the ranch evolved from producing dryland almonds to livestock, hay and grain production. Currently the ranch raises Angus cross cattle, African Boer market goats and farms dryland barley and forage hay. The ranch is now diversifying into Agritourism and we now offer a rustic venue, Historic Almond Springs, and a butcher shop, Ranchita Meat Company.
Almond Springs one room cabin experience is designed to ensure your comfort and cleanliness expectations are met while enjoying the historic property and nature’s beauty. The rustic surroundings are described as vintage country chic and authentic country charm. You will find historic pieces of machinery, wagons, pictures, etc..
While staying at the ranch you will enjoy an ultimate remote country experience in comfort. The cabins are located 2 miles within the property on a maintained dirt road.
We are located within the Pleasant Valley Wine Trail.
· High Camp Winery- 7.2 Miles Away (10 minutes)
· Villa San Juliette Winery- 7.2 Miles Away (10 minutes)
· Four Sisters Winery- 8 Miles Away (12 minutes)
· Graveyard Vineyards- 8.8 Miles Away (13 minutes)
· Riverstar Vineyard-9 Miles Away (13 minutes)
· Tackitt Family Vineyards- 7.6 Miles Away (11 minutes)
· Arndt Cellars- 9.6 Miles Away (14 minutes)
· Locatelli Vineyards & Winery- 10 Miles Away (16 minutes)
· 25 minutes from downtown Paso Robles. The drive is a beautiful country drive!
· 18 minutes from San Miguel
· 1 hour from the coast (Cambria, Cayucos, Morro Bay)
Cabin: Each cabin has 1 queen size bed, dresser, sink, mirrors, chair, mini fridge, and Keurig coffee maker.
Bathrooms: We have 2 full and 2 half shared bathrooms. Both full bathrooms have showers. These are cleaned daily. Each cabin is assigned a full bathroom so it will be private and not shared.
Kitchen: The communal kitchen has a refrigerator, sink, microwave, BBQ, coffee maker, dishwasher, stove, oven, and ice maker. The kitchen has A/C and heat.
Other Shared Structures: The Lounge Barn, Legends Saloon, Loading Dock Stage, Antique Barns and the Game Room.
Evenings: Evening time at Almond Springs is spectacular. There is no light pollution, and the stars are amazing! The space is also well lit with intimate café lighting.
Weather: This is a remote country space. The Cabins and Kitchen both have Heat and A/C. Please come prepared for what the weather predicts for San Miguel, CA.
Dogs: We allow up to two dogs. They must remain on leash at all times. There is a $50 pet fee per pet.
Campfires: Not Allowed. Briquette fires allowed.
Cellular Service: Cell Service is spotty but we have Wi-Fi for you to connect to!
Check in: 3PM-8PM
Checkout: 11AM (Late checkout inquiries are welcome! We cannot guarantee late checkout.)
Working Ranch: We are a working ranch. The family may be around during your stay or operating around the ranch. Feel free to stop and ask them questions!
Interested in Ranch activities? Please Ask!!
· Horseback Riding: (5 miles away) The Work Family Guest Ranch:
· Hot Air Balloon Ride: https://www.balloonsoverpaso.com/our-story
· E Bike Rentals: https://www.pasoroblestour.co/
· Wineries! Paso Robles now has over 250 + Wineries for you to enjoy!
· Ravine Water Park (13.9 miles away) https://ravinewaterpark.com/
· Estrella Warbirds Museum (13 miles away) https://www.ewarbirds.org/index.html