Pismo Sands RV Resort's Cottages
4 sites · Lodging12 acres · Oceano, CAOff the beaten path, yet near the beach, the caves, kayaking, shell-collecting, surfing, fishing, and all the reasons you come to California’s Central Coast. It’s beautiful here. It’s natural. And it’s just perfect for you. Come in your RV and stay as long as you like – you don’t have to leave!
Visit Hearst Castle, taste wines, see Dinosaur Caves, take a butterfly tour, go hiking, fishing, or horseback riding, play golf, or try a Hummer tour of the dunes. Enjoy all the new and exciting experiences Pismo Beach has to offer.
Pismo Sands RV Resort also features four fully-equipped vacation cottages for 4-6 folks who want the resort experience without the RV. These cottages are roomy and fully furnished. Bedding and towels are provided. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher. You’ll have a regular-sized bedroom, sofa bed, bathroom with shower, outside deck with patio furniture, and flat-screen TVs in the living room and bedroom.
Everybody loves pirates – that’s why your kiddo can’t wait to play on the SS Pismo Sands – our exclusive Pirate Ship playground. The sparkling, heated pool and hot tub are open all year. Free WiFi and cable TV, indoor games, outdoor games, and a well-stocked convenience store await. Lots more too!
Visit Hearst Castle, taste wines, see Dinosaur Caves, take a butterfly tour, go hiking, fishing, or horseback riding, play golf, try a Hummer tour of the dunes, shop ‘til you drop, and a thousand-and-one more things on California’s Central Coast. Enjoy all the new and exciting experiences Pismo Beach has to offer.
BEAUTIFUL AND SPACIOUS RV SITES
Conveniently located near the Halcyon Road exit of US 101, Pismo Sands RV Resort offers 133-level, paved, full hook-up sites with 20/30/50 amp electric. Our pull-thru and back-in sites will accommodate RVs of up to 40 feet in length. FREE WiFi and cable TV are available at every site.
*Add $10/night for the optional Site Guarantee Fee. Rates apply to 4 people. Over 4 people, $5 per person per night, up to a maximum of 8 people per site. Extra Vehicles: When available, $10 per night. Pets are $5 per pet, per night.
YOUR AFFORDABLE RATE INCLUDES…
• Immaculate restrooms and showers
• Some sites are ADA accessible
• Modern laundry facility
• Controlled access gate for safety
• Smooth, paved streets for easy walking
• Roomy enough for all slide-outs
• Patio and picnic table at every site
• FREE WiFi and cable TV
• Grass areas
• Dump station
• Onsite management and management office
• Use of all the deluxe Amenities
YOUR DREAMY VACATION PARADISE
Have a question or need help? The friendly office staff will be happy to assist or make changes to the laundry. Complimentary coffee and popcorn in the office, too.
• We’re pet friendly!
• Sorry, no tent camping.
• RV Check-in 1 p.m. & Check out at 12 p.m.
• We accept all major credit cards and cash.
PISMO SANDS RV RESORT POLICIES
Please read and abide by our park policies. These guidelines are in place to make everyone’s visit safer and more enjoyable. Thank you!
GENERAL RV POLICIES
• Cleanliness: Guests must keep the site clean, neat, and orderly fashion at all times.
• Exterior items: Patio items and plants only outside of your RV. No storage under/around the RV. No inside furniture outside; no exceptions! Ex. Recliners, fridges/freezers, kitchen table/dining room chairs, birdcages.
• No hazardous items are permitted on the property.
• No business or commercial activity is permitted on the property. The site is only to be occupied by registered guests.
• No cutting through sites or grass; only drive on designated roads.
• Visitors: All visitors are subject to daily fees and must be accompanied by a paying guest at all times.
• Landscapers come on Tuesdays. Please be sure all personal items are removed from the grass before 8 a.m. We are not responsible for the loss of personal items if you fail to pick up your personal items.
• Sprinklers come on at any time at night so please be sure that there are no personal items left out overnight that cannot get wet.
• Patio mats are not allowed on lawns.
• RV ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
• Check in time is NO EARLIER than 1 p.m.
• Check-out time is NO LATER than 12 p.m.
• Registration parking: Park your RV along the check-in lane to the right of our entrance.
• Late Arrivals: All RVs must be self-contained. If you arrive after 10 p.m., please park your rig at your site, and set up in the morning out of respect for our sleeping guests.
• Refunds: There are no refunds or credits, and the rent is not pro-rated.
• Should you depart early, you will not receive a refund.
• Leave it as you found it: Please clean up your site when you leave!
• FAILURE TO DEPART: On the final date of the guest(s) reservation – the guest will depart by 12 p.m. If they fail to do so, guests will be in violation of the terms of their reservation for failing to depart on time. At such time, the guest will be given 2 hours' notice to remove the RV. Should a guest fail to do so, and if the site is reserved for another guest on that date, the RV will be towed (at the guest’s expense) from the premises, pursuant to California Civil Code §799.20, and §1866. Additional fees, such as rent, and late check-out fees, may also be incurred.
• Cancellation/Refund policy: During the summer season, special events, or holidays, we charge the full amount in order to secure the reservation. Without proper notice (10 days prior to arrival) of cancellation, the first night will be charged. If cancellation is received prior to 10 days of arrival there will be a $10 cancellation fee. Monthly reservations require a 30-day cancellation notice or a $100 fee will be charged. There will be no fee if you move a reservation to a different date or put the credit on your account for a later stay.
ABOUT YOUR RV & VEHICLES
• Measuring for a site: It is your responsibility to tell us the bumper-to-hitch measurement of your RV, so we can put you in a site that will accommodate your RV. If you arrive and your RV is too long, we may not be able to accommodate you, and you may have to leave the resort. In this case, you will lose your deposit.
• If you have a truck larger than 20 ft long, please be sure to let us know as your truck may not fit in your site.
• All RVs must be fully self-contained. The on-site bathrooms are closed every day from 1-3 p.m. for cleaning and no bathroom facilities will be available during that time.
• Absolutely no tent camping in the resort.
• Maximum length: Sites for RVs up to 40′ – due to the tight turns in our resort.
• Registration: All RVs and vehicles must have current DMV registration and insurance.
• Repairs: Please see the office for an approved vendor list.
• Extra Vehicles: You are allowed your RV, plus one street-legal vehicle. Extra vehicles which do not fit in your site must be parked in our visitor parking if there is room; if there is not, the additional vehicle will have to be parked outside of the resort.
• We do not allow any ATV trailers in the resort. If you come with additional ATV trailers, they will have to be parked outside of the resort as we do not have room to accommodate them.
• Speed limit: PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR CHILDREN! The speed limit in the resort is 5 mph. Anyone caught speeding in the resort will be required to park outside on the street.
• No parking in empty sites.
• Guest parking: Please inquire prior to guest arrival if any space is available. • If there is no space available your guests will need to park outside the resort.
• Illegal parking: All illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
NOISE & NEIGHBORS
• Noise: Radios and other sound-producing devices must not be audible beyond your immediate campsite, regardless of the time of day.
• Quiet hours: From 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Walk-in guests are to leave by 10 p.m.
• If you arrive after 10 p.m.: Please consider your sleeping neighbors and set up in the morning.
• Please respect your neighbors – DO NOT walk through other people’s campsites.
• Disputes: Please try to work out disagreements directly with your neighbors in a calm and reasonable manner, and remember that everyone is here to enjoy their time at the beach – if you are causing problems – you may be asked to leave (without a refund).
• Campfires must be in approved fire pits, must be controlled, and never be left unattended.
• Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• No bikes/scooters/rollerblades in the office.
• We are a small resort, with tight roads, so the following rules are important: • Children must wear helmets in the resort while riding their bikes. No playing of any kind in the streets – including, but not limited to: catch, kickball, football, and basketball. We must keep the streets clear for vehicles in motion and avoid damage to personal property.
• Maximum of two pets allowed per site at $5 per pet per night. Pets must be of non-aggressive breed and maximum size of 21” at the shoulder. Please contact the office for approval.
• IMPORTANT: Guests not picking up after their pets may be asked to leave, with NO refund.
• Pets MUST be up to date with shot records – which may be requested from you – so make sure you have a copy with you on-site.
• Pets must be on a 6’ leash at all times, and not left unattended outside.
• We do not provide doggy waste bags, and you will have to provide your own. They are available in the on-site store for $1 per roll.
• Your neighbors’ sites are NOT FOR PETS to walk through and/or relieve themselves.
• We assume no liability for use of the off-leash dog park.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to ask you to leave the resort immediately if your pet is a nuisance, or is disturbing other guests.
• Bathrooms are closed from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. each day for cleaning.
• If you or your guests smoke – please be respectful and pick up the cigarette butts.