Red Tail Creek Camp guests have access to entire camp amenities including:
- Fully-stocked outdoor communal kitchen—cookware, glassware, dishes, eating and cooking utensils, spices, 3-burner propane stove, charcoal and propane BBQs, refrigerator stocked with all condiments including butter, daily-ground coffee + cream
- Buddha’s Shrine
- Chess area with grass bench
- Communal fire circle
- Dance floor with sound system
- Flying Squirrel meditation area
- Hiking trails—short, stream-side
- Medicine Wheel
- Robust craft center with supplies for kids of all ages to make fairy houses, etc.
- Solar shower—towels, soap, and shampoo includedS
- Star-gazing area with firepit
- Walking labyrinth
🌿 It is our pleasure to provide complimentary firewood, propane and charcoal, as well as towels, soap and luxury shampoo during your stay at Red Tail Creek Camp.🌿
See our other accommodations:
- Flying Squirrel Tree House @ AWPW
- Owl's Nest Tree House @ AWPW
- Raven's Nest @ AWPW
- A Wee Cabin @ AWPW
A Wee Place In The Woods is close to scenic lakes and rivers, as well as Silverwood Theme Park.
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Response time: Within 6 hours
- Response rate: 100%
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Red Tail Creek Camp @ AWPW in Idaho.
The vibe at Red Tail Creek Camp @ AWPW
Places to see near A Wee Place in the Woods
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Listen to the stream as you sleep!
What a great campsite! Nestled next to a stream with a platform, cooking supplies, a fire pit, and an outhouse, we really enjoyed spending an evening on site after a long day of driving.
Lynn’s place was absolutely magical! You can tell she puts a lot of love and care into creating a peaceful environment and experience. Lovely common fire pit area with well stocked outdoor kitchen. Our camp was very private, nestled down by a relaxing creek, it had its own fire pit and composting toilet. We had a wonderful time and hope to be back someday!
Just what the doctor ordered
This place was a true oasis, exceeded all expectations. My wife and I were able to truly relax and enjoy some peace and quiet. Lynn was a great host, and has created something really special to share. Throughout her entire property you can see her touch on the woods. Must have been a ton of work.