45 sites · Lodging, RVs, Tents10 acres · Windsor, NY
Welcome to the lakeside campground in beautiful Windsor, new york! We are a seasonal campground open May 1st thru October 15th. Surrounded by nature’s beauty, lakeside provides spacious, Rustic campsites in a quiet, family-friendly environment.
We offer these amenities and more!
• Variety of wooded campsites, all with picnic tables and fire rings
• Full hook-up (W/E/S) RV sites - Lakeside and Large Pull-through sites
• Tent / Pop-up (W/E) sites – Lakeside and Remote (Hillside Tent Loop)
• Rental Accommodations – Cabins, Rental RVs, Yurts, and Platform Tent
• Fishing on private lake; no NYS license required
• Swimming in Lakeside’s new in-ground pool or designated lake swim area
• Basic Campground WiFi
• Non-motorized boating, using personal or rental boats (kayaks, peddle boats, row boats, or canoes)
• Playground, Game Room, Pool Table, Badminton, and more
• Laundry, Bath Facilities, and Dump Station
• Camp convenience store - includes firewood bundles, ice, propane refills, fishing worms, ice cream, grocery items, and more
• Activities every weekend
• Hiking and Golf Nearby (under 5 miles)
Nothing beats curling up in a cozy sleeping bag under the stars. At Lakeside, we honor the desires of these camping “purists”, while offering an experience that has “evolved” to meet the needs of today’s tenter.
All of our rates are based on 2 persons. Additional persons are $5.00, and Children 10 years & under are free. There is no charge for pets in your own camping units. If you fish, Lakeside provides wonderful fishing. The lake includes bass, sunnies, bluegills, catfish, and perch. We have a license for the lake so you do not need an NYS license.