The vibe at Frank Valley Group Horse Campground
Drop some Frank Valley Group Horse Campground knowledge on us.
Loved it enough to live with some weirdness.
1. So many many many miles of trails (pretty steep, so good for fitness.)
2. Views are breathtaking from the top.
3. Amazing meadow for galloping/getting silly.
4. Creeks wadable
1. Hikers come into the camp all the time, both to use the bathroom (which is fine), but also to pet and feed animals without asking, so bring a sign asking people to please not feed the animals. It’s pretty awkward to have random people walk right into the middle of the camp and hang out with no comment when you’re showering, changing etc.
2. Bring TP because it can run out at the end of the day depending on # of walk-ins.
3. Fallen trees block trails and cause huge detours