Offered near the campground.
Natural features you'll find at Steel Creek Campground.
Drop some Steel Creek Campground knowledge on us.
$12 per night - A peaceful place to camp right next to the river, with some basic amenities.
* Steep, curvy but paved entrance. Gravel parking area.
* Actual bathrooms that are centrally located. Not available year round.
* Easy river access via multiple trails - however some of these declining trails can be hazardous to elderly or very young children
* Nearby canoe loading area.
* Hiking trails
* Can fill up quickly during peak season - first come, first served.
* The main swimming area includes a large boulder that visitors can jump from while not being TOO dangerous. There is also a fresh, underwater spring that feeds into the river here, so it's very clean and cool.
* Large dumpsters are near restroom for waste