The vibe at Ozark Campground
Drop some Ozark Campground knowledge on us.
$12 per night - includes basic amenities, and a large area for children to play
* Located down a rough, steep dirt road.
* Actual bathrooms that are centrally located. Not available year round.
* Easy river access via multiple trails
* Canoe loading can be done a couple miles down Hwy 7 at Pruitt
* Hiking trail access can lead you all the way to Pruitt
* Can fill up quickly during peak season - first come, first served.
* The main swimming area isn't very large, but has beautiful bluffs.
* There is a very large open field area perfect for children, frisbee or other activities.
* There is a large covered pavilion - large groups need to reserve it.
* Has a camp host