Thank you for considering to stay overnight at our farm. It would be our pleasure to host you at Southern Grace Lavender Farm, Florida's first-ever certified lavender farm, as recognized by the state's Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
Our picturesque farm is situated amidst the Sand Hills, with a delightful fragrance surrounding the area. Spanning 3.31 acres, our growing enterprise is home to over 1,200 hand-grown and harvested lavender plants each season. Our skilled team also distills the purest essential oils to craft our unique range of lavender products.
We have several designated boondock sites, which can accommodate Class A, B, and C motorhomes, as well as travel trailers or 5th wheelers. If you seek additional amenities, we have a few PREMIUM back-in RV sites with 50-, 30-, or 20-amp electrical service. These sites feature picnic tables, charcoal grills, briquettes, fire pits, firewood, and a concrete patio pad for your convenience.
Please be aware that the operating hours found on Google, TripAdvisor, and similar platforms refer solely to our Gift Shop. Rest assured, we welcome overnight guests daily and can arrange to open the Gift Shop upon your arrival or at your request.
Arrival, Departure, and Quiet Hours:
- Guests are requested to arrive between 12:30 PM and sunset for safety reasons.
- If you're unable to arrive before sunset, please inform us, and we'll accommodate you to ensure a safe parking and enjoyable overnight experience.
- Check-out time is at 11:00 AM.
- Quiet hours are maintained from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Kindly be considerate to others nearby.
- Our farm is pet-friendly; however, pets must be leashed, cleaned up after, and not bother other guests.
- Pet owners assume full responsibility.
- We may impose restrictions for the safety of our guests and farm animals.
- Please inform us of any pets upon arrival.
Southern Grace Lavender Farm is located in Southport, FL at 1406 K O S Ranch Road. We are just off Highway 77, a few minutes north of Panama City, and 40 minutes from Panama City Beach.
To reach us,
- From I-10 E (Tallahassee): Follow directions for Exit 85 (Freeport) and then onto US-331 S, FL-20 E, and FL-77 S. Turn onto Crooked Ln, Sandy Rd, and finally K O S Ranch Rd.
- From I-10 W (Pensacola): Follow directions for Exit 120 (Panama City) and then onto FL-77 S. Turn onto Crooked Ln, Sandy Rd, and K O S Ranch Rd.
- From FL-20 W (Panama City): Turn onto FL-77 S, and then onto Crooked Ln, Sandy Rd, and K O S Ranch Rd.
We hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your visit!
Southport, Bay, Florida, United StatesTraditional, ancestral territory of Mvskoke (Muscogee) and Chatot First Nations according to To respect the Host's privacy, the precise address of this land will be provided after booking