About Secluded Forest Retreat
Small cabin has tin roof and 3 walls up, rustic feel and all rough cut pine. Small fishing pond and row boat available on dock. Walking trail around ponds and small waterfalls on seasonal creek.
Pond stocked with bass and bream/bluegill. Please catch and release if you don't intend to eat at camp. Plenty of turtles in pond for the fish waste.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 1
- Accessible by: Drive
- Accommodation: Cabins & Lodging
- Check in after: 12PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Super Flexible
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Weeknight discount: 50% off