About Secluded Forest Retreat
"NEW" treasure hunt for campers looking for something different and fun. Similar to geocaching but with clues. Come out for a night and get the clues to find the hidden treasure.
Small primitive cabin has tin roof and 4 walls up, rustic feel and all rough cut pine. Small fishing pond and row boat available on dock. Walking trail around ponds and small waterfalls on seasonal creek.
Pond stocked with bass and bream/bluegill. Please catch and release if you don't intend to eat at camp. About a 35 minute drive away, 40 Acre Rock Heritage Preserve for a nice day hike.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 1
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Accommodation provided: Cabin
- Check in after: 12PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Super Flexible
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Weeknight discount: 50% off