About Fieldguide Farmhouse
Camping is available east of our stone farmhouse in a meadow and grove of trees on 6 acres of private, scenic, hilltop and lakeside property.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 2
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Tents, Cars
- Check in after: 12PM
- Check out before: 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 4 months out
- Response time: Within an hour
- Response rate: 80%
The vibe at Fieldguide Farmhouse
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Our hosts Lee was absolutely the best! One of the kindest people we've met in our travels while in Michigan. She went above and beyond, making sure we had everything we needed for a good night of camping. Even left a few goodies for us in the cooler for when we arrived. The property itself is absolutely gorgeous with stunning views of the lake. There's tons to do around here.