CATAWAY is a land-base for anyone who wants to grow outside of the city and live in a village on the Potomac River. You and your friends or family will have spaces for recreation, work, leisure, creativity and the necessary in-betweens of the 21st century. Canoe by George Washington's home, jam by the bonfire, cook in America's best food trucks (including one equipped with giant jet burners), meditate by the pond, capture the flag in the woods, stroll the shell beach, play boardgames in a retrofitted bus, paint in the clubhouse, and let time slow down.
Put away your phones. Share your energy and your skills with folks on The Land. Engage and lead communal experiences. Here are some other details to note:
- Type "CATAWAY" and "Washingtonian" into a search engine to read about us!
- Transportation potentially available (inquire if interested)
- Kennels available for doggie overnights
- Food provided (salad & soup) but you can bring your own
- Tent provided (no additional cost) but you can bring your own
- Amazing place for families with kids & pets!
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 11
- Accessible by: Drive
- Accommodation: Tent Only
- Check in after: 10AM
- Check out before: 4PM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out