-We have 2 cabins available; Cabin 1 has a queen size bed and a bunk bed with twin sized beds for 3 total beds. It is single room; Cabin 2 has a queen size bed, 2 bunk beds with twin sized beds, and a twin sized bed in a loft for a total of 6 beds. It has 2 rooms and a loft.Each cabin has heating, cooling, mini fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, picnic table, and a fi
-We have 2 cabins available; Cabin 1 has a queen size bed and a bunk bed with twin sized beds for 3 total beds. It is single room; Cabin 2 has a queen size bed, 2 bunk beds with twin sized beds, and a twin sized bed in a loft for a total of 6 beds. It has 2 rooms and a loft.Each cabin has heating, cooling, mini fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, picnic table, and a firepit with cooking grate. Linens and pillows are provided, but not blankets.
-Located in Blue Rock State Forest. Campers are welcome to hike to their hearts content!
- Located 10 minutes from Blue Rock's swimming beach at Cutler Lake.
- Located 20 minutes from Columbus Zoo's "The Wilds" Safari.
- Access to the Blue Rock State Forest horse trails. Over 25 miles of trails.
- 3 stocked ponds for fishing
- Our own little "Y" Bridge like the notable bridge located in the nearby city of Zanesville.
- Communal area for socializing/events. Free to use for campers, provided it is not privately booked for an event.
- Horse Arena. Horses are welcome and encouraged!
- Hunters are welcome to hunt on campground land, surrounding state land, and the AEP ReCreation Land during hunting season.
- Check in: After 3PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 2 nights
- Accepts bookings: 6 months out Weeknight discount: 20% off
- Response time: Within an hour
- Response rate: 100%
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at WALKAbOUT Creek Cabins in Ohio.
I have chickens. They stay away from the campground area.
Places to see near WALKAbOUT Creek Campground
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Beautiful property perfect for a peaceful getaway! Cabin has everything you need, even the bed is very comfortable. Grounds are perfect for exploring and even though not far from town you still feel like you’re in the middle of nature all by yourself!
Quiet and relaxing
We love it here! This is our second time staying at Walkabout, and the kids had a great time. We stayed in a cabin that was well maintained and secluded but still close to restrooms and the shelter house. The land is beautiful and quiet, and it was easy to visit the state park nearby.
Really enjoyed camping at WalkAbout Creek. The cabinet was very cozy, but had plenty of room for everything. It was quiet and secluded. Carl is very kind and accommodating. Wifi, air conditioning, ceiling fan, and the bathroom with a shower are really great features. Enjoyed fishing in the pond.
I would definitely go back!
Great weekend away!
Staying in one of Carl’s cabins was amazing, aside from the weekend full of rain we had a great time. Cabin was clean and just as listed, site was large and great for camping with your furry friends. Was a great host willing to help with anything, there are a lot of great activities in the area. We will for sure be making a return trip.
Quiet and well kept, a cozy getaway
The grounds are beautiful and the cabin was cozy. Overall, it was a nice weekend away, and we would definitely stay here again! The host Carl is very friendly and even brought us pancakes one morning!
The campground was nice and quiet, and I liked that the cabin was tucked away, and we had our own bathroom right outside. The heater in the cabin kept us nice and warm, and it was nice having the little fridge, microwave, and coffee pot.