* 7 Minutes to the Beach * 5 Minutes to the Boat Launch * 6 Minutes to Grocery Store and Laundromat Close to all conveniences Have your Starbucks and yet feel miles away from the Hustle and Bustle. Surrounded by trees and park like setting , hammocks , fire pit, little sitting areas sprinkled throughout the Five Acres. Very peaceful setting aside from occasional bark from o
* 7 Minutes to the Beach * 5 Minutes to the Boat Launch * 6 Minutes to Grocery Store and Laundromat Close to all conveniences Have your Starbucks and yet feel miles away from the Hustle and Bustle. Surrounded by trees and park like setting , hammocks , fire pit, little sitting areas sprinkled throughout the Five Acres. Very peaceful setting aside from occasional bark from our dogs but the main house is about 500 ft away. This is a slice of paradise in the midst of some of the most diverse eco systems in Florida. The Property sits between the Indian River Lagoon and the Savanna’s State Park, mornings and sunsets will host an aerial show or local birds as they leave/return to their rookeries. We have a several gardens which we keep growing and changing. A vast array of Bromeliads gardens, Tropical Plant gardens, Our newest addition is a expansive Butterfly Garden as well as our Palm/Hibiscus garden which encircles the fire pit. While we do not have steps for direct River access, our Jensen Beach Causeway is a mere 5 min ride to Launch Ramps. We have 2 Kayaks available for a small rental fee of $10.00 per kayak/Day so you can explore our area by land and water. This is a little slice of Old Florida Paradise.
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 9 months out
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Bike lanes are present in many roads in the area
Boat Launch is a mere 5 min from the property
Plenty of fishing locations from bridges to surf to parks etc. Snook, Snapper, RedFish, Bass
Surrounded by the Savanna State Park with miles of Trails, there are many State and County parks in the immediate vacinity.
Beach or Park, local outfits offer a variety of Horseback Riding opportunities
Kayak, canoe and paddle boards are avail locally for rent
All our beaches are popular with Surfers
Excellent swimming at local beaches
Natural features you'll find at River Breeze in Florida.
River Front with Beach a short drive away.
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Beautiful home and gardens. Site is away from house. Spacious enough for our 25 foot rv. Some traffic noise but not too bad. Host kindly provided us with water. Would stay again as a stop over en route
Clear directions, clean flat site, beautiful property to explore with lots of places to sit and admire the landscape and wildlife. Felt like we were in the middle of a nature preserve despite being in a busy residential area.
Would definitely stay again.
Tent camping was great at river breeze! There was a nice big piece of land to set up camp and you could walk down the driveway to the beautiful views of the river! Everything was close by if you needed to run and get something or wanted a bite to eat .. Sharon and Darrell were both so great and kind to us !! We really enjoyed sleeping under the stars and watching as the full moon rose over the trees ! Thanks for the great experience ! :)