* 7 Minutes to the Beach * 5 Minutes to the Boat Launch * 6 Minutes to Grocery Store and Laundromat Close to all conveniences Have your Starbucks and yet feel miles away from the Hustle and Bustle. Surrounded by trees and park like setting , hammocks , fire pit, little sitting areas sprinkled throughout the Five Acres. Very peaceful setting aside from occasional bark from o
* 7 Minutes to the Beach * 5 Minutes to the Boat Launch * 6 Minutes to Grocery Store and Laundromat Close to all conveniences Have your Starbucks and yet feel miles away from the Hustle and Bustle. Surrounded by trees and park like setting , hammocks , fire pit, little sitting areas sprinkled throughout the Five Acres. Very peaceful setting aside from occasional bark from our dogs but the main house is about 500 ft away. This is a slice of paradise in the midst of some of the most diverse eco systems in Florida. The Property sits between the Indian River Lagoon and the Savanna’s State Park, mornings and sunsets will host an aerial show or local birds as they leave/return to their rookeries. We have a several gardens which we keep growing and changing. A vast array of Bromeliads gardens, Tropical Plant gardens, Our newest addition is a expansive Butterfly Garden as well as our Palm/Hibiscus garden which encircles the fire pit. While we do not have steps for direct River access, our Jensen Beach Causeway is a mere 5 min ride to Launch Ramps. We have 2 Kayaks available for a small rental fee of $10.00 per kayak/Day so you can explore our area by land and water. This is a little slice of Old Florida Paradise.
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 6 months out
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Bike lanes are present in many roads in the area
Boat Launch is a mere 5 min from the property
Plenty of fishing locations from bridges to surf to parks etc. Snook, Snapper, RedFish, Bass
Surrounded by the Savanna State Park with miles of Trails, there are many State and County parks in the immediate vacinity.
Beach or Park, local outfits offer a variety of Horseback Riding opportunities
Kayak, canoe and paddle boards are avail locally for rent
All our beaches are popular with Surfers
Excellent swimming at local beaches
Natural features you'll find at River Breeze in Florida.
River Front with Beach a short drive away.
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Beautiful place to spend the night. The property has lovely plantings and borders some preserved marshland where we went to watch the sunset (after crossing RR tracks and finding a path through some brush). The RV site is near the road and the Indian River lagoon, and is quiet at night. We enjoyed our evening there.
Sandra has nurtured this lovely strip of paradise situated on the banks of the Indian River. I stayed here in my camper with my dog and was very comfortable.
Both hosts were welcoming and accommodating from the start and wanted to make sure I knew good eating spots, the local fauna and Sandra gave me a tour to get to know the lay of the land.
Although there is some traffic noise during the day from Indian River Dr. it calms down well in the evenings. I spent most days out and about and exploring the area anyway.
If you enjoy and revere nature, this is definitely a great spot for you!