Nice quiet area with a sky full of stars every night. 15 minutes from Lake San Antonio and 20 minutes from Lake Nacimento for all of your lake activities. 45 minutes from the Big Sur coast.
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out Weeknight discount: 10% off
You know what would make this trip even better?
Take advantage of these offers available to add to your trip to Martinez Organic Farms
Fresh eggs daily
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Martinez Organic Farms in California.
Places to see near Christian M.’s Land
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
While the location is nice and peaceful and within nice distance to Paso Robles, there are a few issues that could be improved.
1) Red ant nest 2 feet from the camping area, bit one human, one dog, painful especially for the dog.
2) Entire camping area is soft dirt, makes for dirt in everything, could use ground cover. Also needs to be better leveled.
3) Latrine is quite small, difficult to do one's business with the door closed.
I would recommend this spot as an off the track alternative to the Lake Nacimiento recreation area. Off a quiet road, sloping down to the orchard. If you have a trailer, the site may be challenging, depending on your vehicle clearance and experience backing up. Found the host very communicative.