About The Maples
Come and stay on our working ranch where we raise chickens, turkeys, pigs, goats and sheep. You're welcome to visit the animals, join us for chores, and enjoy our eggs, bacon, sausage and more right on the land where it was raised.
Guests pitch their tent in the shade of the maples trees a hundred feet from Crystal Creek. Park your car right next to the site.
Easy access to dozens of outdoor recreation activities including rock climbing, hiking, paddling, fishing, waterfalls, and more! A one hour drive to Mt. Shasta, CA and Ashland, OR.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 1
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Tents, Cars
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Super Flexible
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Weeknight discount: 25% off