Lake Arrowhead Campground offers 76 sites with good amenities, including shaded picnic tables and fire rings. It's set pretty far removed from town without being too deep into the wilderness. In fact, an oil pump sits within earshot of the campsites, but most aren't bothered by the subtle, rhythmic noise. But if you’re looking to completely escape from the world of man, this might be a deal breaker for you.
Notable Camping Spots
- Best for RVs: More than 40 spacious and level sites offer water and electric hookups for RVs up to 120 feet.
- Best for lake views: Nineteen water-only sites are set closest to the lake.
- Best for horse owners: The equestrian campground provides a corral and sheltered horse stalls.
Offered near the campground.
The biking trails aren’t the longest, but the scenery is excellent at Lake Arrowhead State Park. Wind your way through the 5.5-...Read more
Escape city life to spend the weekend on the water at Lake Arrowhead State Park. The 15,000-acre lake permits both motorized an...Read more
Known as a premier destination for white crappie fishing, Lake Arrowhead brings anglers from all over Texas to its shores. Othe...Read more
The five miles of multiuse trails within Lake Arrowhead State Park are an easy adventure for a relaxing weekend away from Wichi...Read more
Give your horse a quick and easy workout on the five-mile multiuse trail within Lake Arrowhead State Park. The grassy pathways ...Read more
During those dog days of summer, put in on Lake Arrowhead to experience the cool, refreshing water. With nearly 15,000 acres, y...Read more
Whether you wade in from the unsupervised beach or jump right in from your boat, there’s no wrong way to splash away the summer...Read more
Borrow some binoculars and a species guide before hitting the multiuse trails within Lake Arrowhead State Park. Birders love th...Read more
Natural features you'll find at Lake Arrowhead Campground.
Drop some Lake Arrowhead Campground knowledge on us.
- Lake Arrowhead State Park
- United States
- Phone Number
- (940) 528-2211
- View on Google Maps
- Official Website
- View Website
- 33.759° N, 98.384° W
- Equestrian: 4 Sites (Up to 8 people per site)
- Tent Only - Group - Hike In: 5 Sites (Up to 40 people per site)
- Tent / RV / Trailer: 48 Sites (Up to 8 people per site)
- Tent / Van: 19 Sites (Up to 8 people per site)