For this year’s 2019 Hipcamp Host Summit, we partnered with our friends at Social Print Studio to create the “Best of Hipcamp” gallery—a photographic installation that highlighted our best and most spectacular Hipcamps. Winners were split into six “best of” categories; outhouses, outdoor showers, structures, tent sites, fire pits, and signage—and we had so much fun choosing them, we couldn’t help but share a few favorites. If you’re looking for a spunky, unique, and totally-Instagrammable Hipcamp to visit, meet your new wishlist.
1. A loo with a view, at Whiteside Mountain, CA.
2. Barrel sink dreams at Glamping at Deer Camp, TN.
1. Rinse ‘neath the redwoods at Shanti Permaculture Farm, CA.
2. Rainforest vibes at McGovern Residence, WA.
1. Sleep in a greenhouse at Private Beach Farm, CA.
2. An A+ A-Frame at Cedar Bloom, OR.
1. A mountaintop must-see at Glacier Mountain Camp, CO.
2. Reflect a little, at The Landing, WA.
1. Down-to-earth campfires at My Old Kentucky Home, KY.
2. Beachy bonfire nostalgia at Jug Handle Creek Farm, CA.
1. Be the exception at Boundary Bridge Camping, WA.
2. Find your remedy at SilverCreekSprings Bicycle Farm, WI.
Strung ‘neath twinkle lights in antique barn stalls at Whiskey Ranch, Social Print Studio’s Giant Photostrips were the perfect way to show off these amazing Hipcamps. Have a few photos you wouldn’t mind displaying? Check out our friends at Social Print Studio for large + small format prints, stickers, custom photobooks, and more—there’s a little discount and a fun giveaway waiting for you!
Today is Indigenous Peoples' Day: a time to recognize indigenous people around the world for the power of their presence,…
Ask around – iconic Lake Tahoe might get all the glory, but local outdoor enthusiasts know that El Dorado County…
Today, I’m beyond honored to welcome Marcy Venture Partners and Dreamers Fund to the Hipcamp community. Marcy Venture Partners is…