About Kelly Hill Over Look
Kelly Hill has a long history as a ranch raising finewool sheep in the heart of the Selkirk Mountains. Pitch your tent on the ridge overlooking our views of the Mighty Columbia River and Lake Roosevelt.
This is an opportunity to see how a real working ranch operates. We raise cattle sustainably and in a way that allows for the larger ecosystem to also thrive.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 4
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 12PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 4
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out