Welcome to Herb and Flower Farm retreat. We are a small 4-acre family farm located in Maltby, Washington. We believe in self-sustainable practices. We grow herbs, flowers, and vegetables. Pitch your tent under the trees in our secluded forest campsites only a 5 minute walk (moderately steep) to private bathroom with sink & toilet. Other amenities include a small campsite fir
Welcome to Herb and Flower Farm retreat. We are a small 4-acre family farm located in Maltby, Washington. We believe in self-sustainable practices. We grow herbs, flowers, and vegetables. Pitch your tent under the trees in our secluded forest campsites only a 5 minute walk (moderately steep) to private bathroom with sink & toilet. Other amenities include a small campsite fire-pit. Enjoy the flowers, eat fresh picked produce from the garden, make new friends, and enjoy the evening campfire. Nearby attractions including wine-tasting in Woodinville or antique shopping in Snohomish. For the outdoor enthusiast there are many hiking/mountain biking trails nearby. If you enjoy fishing there are local lakes and streams. This is truly the best of both worlds. We do recommend that you bring earbuds for sleeping as the traffic sounds can be noisy in the mornings.
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 3 months out Weeknight discount: 10% off
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Herb and Flower Farm Retreat in Washington.
Fresh organic vegetables, herbs and flowers available for purchase.
The vibe at Herb and Flower Farm Retreat
Places to see near Herb and Flower Farm Retreat
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Great spot, and a great experience
Stacy and Avery are both extremely welcoming and warm people. They both put alot of time making this a special spot to camp. I would high recommend this location.
I enjoyed my stay here so much! Stacie and Avery have set up a very peaceful campsite, and are putting in a lot of work to make it perfect! They have a bathroom and a sink with running water, and are even working on an outdoor shower.
The campsites are close to town and to a lot of hiking trails, so it's the best of both worlds! I highly recommend this campsite if you're looking for somewhere peaceful to stay, without venturing too far out.
Hosts were very kind and welcoming, location was green and serene, yet easily accessible from the city. Host promised we would be the only campers, but this ended up not being the case. Clean flush toilet and a fenced-in yard for our dog to run around was nice!
We (a group of 4 humans + 3 dogs) camped here for two nights. Herb and Flower Farm Retreat is a beautiful location that is conveniently located close to Seattle. Stacie and Avery are generous and accommodating hosts. We got a tour of their large garden upon arrival and an invitation to pick greens for ourselves. Plus they let us use their side yard to give our dogs some off-leash time.
Things to note:
- The campsites are up a hill from the parking spot. Worked well for us - but worth considering in terms of packing & accessibility.
- The site was moderately private. (lots of trees and choices of where to pitch our tent. We had a view of their garden and home. (which is beautiful!) The bathroom and outdoor shower was past the campsites right next to their house) Another group came and set up down the way from us - which still felt relatively private though sound travelled significantly. If this site was full to it's potential (4 or 5 sites) it would not feel private whatsoever. (Lots of trees between the house & camp sites but not between each individual campsite.)
- They have 2 dogs which are very sweet and friendly towards humans. Only one is not very dog-friendly. After a unsuccessful meeting with our dogs, they kept it in the house or back yard for the duration of our stay.
-The surrounding area was very quiet! (except for the fireworks leading up to the 4th of July)
- No personal fire pit - but we were more than happy with our lanterns and camping stoves at our site.
- Location was perfect. Easy access from city + close to town. We also spent the day on the Snohomish River (~15 min drive).
I would definitely recommend staying here and we may return for other weekend retreats from city life.
Good for newbie and rusty campers!
Great experience taking little kids camping for the first time! Lots of space to run around, huge fire pit, and running water made it a great choice. Stacie and Avery were really gracious hosts and made us feel very welcomed and even sent us off with salad and flowers from their garden. They have a couple friendly dogs and were hosting a bbq of their own while we were there, making dinner really festive! My boys are looking forward to camping again- so it was the perfect outing.
This was a lovely campsite! Stacie and Avery were extremely welcoming, as were their adorable dogs, Lucy and Bricks. The yard was gorgeous and we enjoyed the flowers and hummingbirds while sit
Stacie and Avery were very kind and had a nice private clearing set up on the hill adjacent to their farm. The campfire pit is right along the side of the house, not in a secluded location, so I decided not to build a fire. Bathroom was very clean.