Private tent camping in the woods on our homestead! Take a walk from the campsite to enjoy acres of conservation land just adjacent to the sites and Diobsud Creek! The land was just put in conservation last year, so now visitors don’t have to use the private gravel road and can just head straight across the conservation area to the creek. The creek has swimming holes upstrea
Private tent camping in the woods on our homestead! Take a walk from the campsite to enjoy acres of conservation land just adjacent to the sites and Diobsud Creek! The land was just put in conservation last year, so now visitors don’t have to use the private gravel road and can just head straight across the conservation area to the creek. The creek has swimming holes upstream if you are adventurous and want to explore. If not, it is a very easy walk to the creek where you can sit in the quiet and enjoy nature. We are in the Gateway to the North Cascades National Park, and are near tons of local State and County Parks. Perfect base camp to get to all the hikes, fishing, and exploring you could want to do!
Campsite has a fire ring, charcoal bbq, and picnic table for you to enjoy. Water spigot (except in winter months, water may not be available due to freezing), a dedicated portable toilet, and close parking with the campsite just a short walk in the woods away from your car. A cart is provided for you to transport your supplies from your car to the site. Limited Wifi service is available to campers, password is provided at check-in. The Wifi speed is not great, but it allows guests without cell service to check messages or make calls.
PLEASE NOTE - We recommend bringing a sleeping pad or some sort of blanket to put in the bottom of your tent. The area is newly cleared and there is still some small debris on the ground.
We are a working homestead with a large garden, including flowers. We welcome campers to enjoy the garden and are happy to provide a tour and answer any questions. We have a self-service farm stand that will have seasonal produce and eggs for sale. If you are interested in “U-Pick” options just let us know and we will guide you to what is available and provide containers.
Optional add-on’s that can be purchased in advance by just letting us now via message after booking are:
- Firewood bundles delivered to your site prior to your arrival for $5 per bundle. Kindling $3 per bundle, comes with fire starting kit of newspaper and matches
- Coffee or Hot Water with tea bags and/or cocoa mix with cream and sugar delivered in the morning $6 per carafe (approx 4 cups)
- Breakfast in the morning including: a fresh pastry or yogurt parfait with fruit and granola (can be gluten free) per person, selection of cut seasonal fruit, and choice of beverage (carafe of coffee, carafe of hot water with tea bags and/or cocoa mix, or carafe of orange juice) $10 for first person, plus $4 per each additional person
- S’mores Kit with marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate bars, and use of our metal roasting sticks $2.50 for kit that makes 4 s’mores, $4 for kit that makes 8 s’mores (Gluten free graham crackers and/or vegan marshmallows available at additional charge)
- Custom Celebration Cupcakes: contact us for pricing
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out Weeknight discount: 10% off
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Hall Homestead Campsite 2 in Washington.