About Tulgey Wood
Pitch your tent in the farm woods and access our private trail to the Dungeness River. Gaze at the irrigation canal, pet a goat, hold a duck, try the slackfline (has ropes to hold) or climb a tree if thats your thing. We have open fire-pits, a brick outdoor cooking fire-pit with a grill and a bathroom with running water.
If anyone from Goodness Tea is around the farm kitchen, they will make you a super dank coffee or tea for $2 or $3, and maybe have samples!
Thanks for Squirming ; )
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 10
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out