About Multi-Purpose Yurt
Goodness Tea provided. Located on a permaculture food-forest farm, our yurt is used for drying herbs, creating art, sharing skills and sometimes dance parties! Enjoy the song of geese and the gentle murmur of wind in the trees, splash in the 1 foot deep irrigation ditch or wander a half mile up our trail to the mighty Dungeness River.
Locally grown trail foods and seasonal "heat-at-camp" menu available from the farm's commercial kitchen.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 1
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Accommodation provided: Yurt
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out