Cute treehouse nestled up high in a beautiful maple tree. Views of the river from the large window, mountain peek a boo view from the side windows, cute covered porch, comfy bed ( no linens provided) bbq, firepit and peacful camping! Absolutely no more than 3 people in the treehousea waiver must be signed by ALL parties staying in the tree! No open flame in or near t
Cute treehouse nestled up high in a beautiful maple tree. Views of the river from the large window, mountain peek a boo view from the side windows, cute covered porch, comfy bed ( no linens provided) bbq, firepit and peacful camping! Absolutely no more than 3 people in the treehousea waiver must be signed by ALL parties staying in the tree! No open flame in or near treehouse. This is a no power no water site This a no power no water site
- Check in: After 3PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 2
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Response time: Within 12 hours
- Response rate: 100%
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Eagles Loft at the Dungeness in Washington.
The vibe at Eagles Loft at the Dungeness
Places to see near Eagle's Loft
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Dream stay! amazing treehouse!
This place was a dream! Our only regret is that we did not get to stay here longer. The host was very welcoming and the place was so easy to find. Once we got settled in, felt like we had our own private area to relax, have a fire, and enjoy a beautiful sunset. The property is beautiful and the location is very close to Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park. This is a must stay if you are in the area. It is clean, well maintained, and again so relaxing. And how often do you get to stay in a legit tree house near a beautiful national park? I could not give this place enough positive reviews or stars!
Perfectly peaceful place
This site was so peaceful and a perfect getaway for my 2 little guys 5 and 6 and myself. You feel completely private and safe. There is the perfect little creek the boys played in many times and if you follow a little trail on the other side of the creek a short distance your on the dungeness river. It was perfect and exactly what we were looking for. There are also local things to do and explore like Olympic game farm (which unfortunately wasn’t open due to covid but we’ve been before and I knew it wasn’t gonna be) We were able to go just a 15 minute drive to the dungeness National wildlife refuge and enjoy the beach. The host Heidi was wonderful, even when my boys accidentally locked us out of the cabin she came to the rescue thankfully she had a spare key. I couldn’t recommend this place enough, even though there is no power and water, she has plenty of battery operated candles all over the cabin perfectly placed that has a great ambience at night. Your camping in a tree house and well, there’s not a lot better than that.
Cool tree house
The tree house was really cool and the site had beautiful views. The tree house furnishings were nice but there were no linens on the bed which pictures showed as provided. We slept in sleeping bags on the bed. Overall, the facility was good and communication with Heidi was prompt. The facility was clean but the trail down to the creek was not. A water barrel/container of potable water would be great for cooking and rinsing dishes.
Wonderful location for a girls weekend. Site was private and well maintained. Loved waking up and having coffee with deer in our site. Wonderful host. We will definitely plan another trip back to Sequim.
I brought my two tweens here as our summer kick off vacation. We made the Eagle's Loft treehouse our base camp while we visited nearby Hurricane Ridge and Dungenness Spit on day trips, just short drives away. My kids loved sleeping in a treehouse!
Host Heidi was prompt with replies and made us feel welcome.
Staying at eagles loft was excellent! The property is large and the treehouse ia very comfortable. Taking the slightly overgrown trail past the small creek to the river was a highlight! Heidi was a prompt communicator and we had the whole place to ourselves.
Fun and unique adventure
This was a beautiful and fun spot to spend the night! I would definitely come here again and staying here was an adventure in itself worth talking about.
Some things that might be helpful for you if you’re considering this spot:
- There is a porta potty at the base of the treehouse, but prepared for a workout every time you go up and down the stairs to use the bathroom. It’s part of the adventure.
- The tree house is very cozy and although there aren’t electrical outlets, there are battery powered lights and electric candles which add to the ambiance and the fun.
- We stayed here with our 3 and 5 year old but I’d recommend coming here with kids who are little bit older. They absolutely loved it, but we did keep a very close eye on them.
- Temperature and weather was perfect, bed was comfortable with our own bedding, and the treehouse itself is easy to find, secluded and on a piece of beautiful property. Convenient location for exploring Olympic National Park.
- Cell service may not be great here depending on your carrier, but that’s true of the majority of Olympic National Park. Plan accordingly :)
- Little touches made this experience even better for us, like coloring books and games for our kids and disposable bowls, plates, and cutlery laid out on the little table for us to use. The kids enjoyed having a picnic dinner in the treehouse.