About Bullfrogs and Breezes
Our secluded farmland has a nice quiet area for pitching a tent, no light or noise pollution, sound of horses munching grass, the odd bullfrong song, occasional lowing of cattle. At night the stars are so entrancing! Nearby trails, biking, boating, the beach is about 30 minutes away. Should the weather turn severe, you can set up your cots in our barn with notice. Please no smoking of any kind within the barn or bathroom, and preferably no smoking at all.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 3
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Tents, Cars
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 10AM
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 2 months out
- Weeknight discount: 50% off
The vibe at Bullfrogs and Breezes
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!