camped friday night to sunday morning (october). good experience - two adults and a toddler.
we stayed on #8 which was relatively secluded. for reference:
- the outhouse is near site #4
- the shower and wash sink is located outside at the farmhouse when you first enter the grounds
- jason & company are very friendly and helpful
- there are horses, sheep, chickens, ducks, fish and a cow
- plenty of wood to chop/collect for fire
- thatcher state park (about 25min drive away) is very nice - huge, views, playgrounds, trails, etc.
All 0 saves
John hasn't saved any listings yet.
John hasn't gone on any trips yet.
Hipcamp Hosts can leave an optional review of their Hipcampers after the trip is completed. This is where those reviews from Hipcamp Hosts will appear.
Hipcamp is created with ❤️ and hope for our future