This was our first time coming to big bend and we got lucky because we hit the jack pot staying at Robs! Here is SOME of the reasons why:
1. just less than a mile from a gas station which we learned is a BIG deal in west texas
2. beautiful view, easy access to the Big Bend National Park... about the closest you can get without going inside
3. remote so you get the real peace and nature of Big Bend
4. so thankful its outside of Terilingua if you want to go there it is super easy but it is nice to camp away from all that
5. best hidden secret!
6. outdoor porter potties are AMAZING. I called the porter palace. amazing view of the mountains, so clean, fresh pine to make them clean... as a female i was nervous about bathrooms situation and it far surpassed my expectations