Three G Familia Farm was a perfect spot for me and my friend. The owner welcomed us immediately on arrival and showed us to our camp grounds. The grounds are very nice. Here are the pros and cons...
- Great campgrounds and fire pits
- Helpful and friendly hosts
- Close walk and drive to a beautiful beach, lighthouse, and coastal hike
- Close drive to a nice little town with markets, gas, and festivals
- Hot shower and bathrooms
- Campsites are close to one another and sometimes share fire pits (close but still comfortable and we enjoyed the group who shared our fire)
- Not a lot of hiking right nearby since most property is privately owned
All 0 saves
Alex hasn't saved any listings yet.
Alex hasn't gone on any trips yet.
Hipcamp Hosts can leave an optional review of their Hipcampers after the trip is completed. This is where those reviews from Hipcamp Hosts will appear.
Hipcamp is created with ❤️ and hope for our future