About The "Cozy Cactus"
1964 Retro RV that is an "upscale" off-the-grid primitive campsite. No tent needed! As seen on Nat Geo, "Badlands Texas," which highlighted my new business, "Tin Valley Retro Rentals." Located near the National & State Park, along with the art and culture scene. You will love Tin Valley because of 90 private acres against the mountains, with the solitude, and the magnitude of stars & milky way directly overhead. Great for couples, solo adventurers, families, and fur babies.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 5
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out