About The Mascot
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 1
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Accommodation provided: Cabin
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
The vibe at The Mascot
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
The Mascot is the first home that Brad built on the property. It sits atop a hill at the front of the property, and while it is further away from the outdoor activities (mud bath, swimming holes, Magic Mountain), it offers a unique and beautiful view of the rolling hills across the way. You also have the opportunity to stay in the very first home built – which is pretty awesome!