RV Campground located 6 miles off Highway 62/180, 1 mile from world famous destination Hueco Tanks State Historical Site. If you've never heard of Hueco Tanks, you may want to explore this hidden Texas jewel while you're passing through?
- Electrical Campsites 30amp - 100amp
- Both RV Plug or Receptacle Outlets
You can’t miss us on paved Highway 2775 (Hueco Tanks Rd.) our big metal top barn is on the corner of Hueco Tanks Rd. and Diego St. Stop by and land your RV, pitch a tent or just shack up in your car or rig. We have a large patio with charging stations and a reliable Wifi hot-spot.
We have 20 Basic Campsites and 4 Electric Campsites.
- Check in: After 1PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 18 months out