Want a weekend of camping, while still having access to award-winning wine? Book a stay at our 4R Campsite.
The 4R campsite is located near the entrance to the ranch overlooking Camp Creek. The ranch is blessed with undulating topography and bluffs overlooking the Red River Valley. Guests can visit our tasting room and sample award-winning wine before retiring for the evening.
- Check in: After 12PM
- Check out: Before 4PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 3 months out
- Response time: Within an hour
- Response rate: 100%
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at 4R Ranch Vineyards & Winery RV Site in Texas.
The vibe at 4R Ranch Vineyards & Winery RV Site
Places to see near 4R Ranch Winery Campsite
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Beautiful place. Portable toilet in the barn was clean and discreet. Plenty of firewood stacked, bring an axe if you feel inclined. Showers got hot. Camping spots shady and spread out. Would definitely come back!
A great weekend
The host was super friendly and the site was Unfortunately, COVID-19 closed had the tasting room closed and it rained so I couldn’t try out the mountain bike trail. We were able to hike and purchase a couple bottles of wine that were delivered to our campsite!
Great time with family - great host
Great host. Super helpful and accommodating. We would definitely do it again. A couple of notes:
1. Bring your own picnic table
2. Bring a hatchet. There is wood, but some were way too big for good burning.
3. Bring fire starter.
4. Toilet is a portable potty - this is in the property description, but it seemed a little full.
5. Not as much activities for kids. No playground, no really waterfront for fishing, toilet accommodations for our site weren’t far but for other campers, it is a pretty good hike.
6. We had to move to camp site 9, which ended up being great and private. Walt was great. We did t have a water hookup at campsite 9, but we did have 110v power. The original RV site was next to another tent camping site and right next to the shower. Didn’t feel that private and the tree branch was too low, so it’s hard fit a camper. Again, Walt is accommodating but our plans had to be flexible.
Overall, this was a great place. The land is beautiful. It’s well kept.
Won’t be our last time.
We Really enjoyed our stay. We were surprised by the beautiful views and the topography of the area. The RV site is not level so I had to work with blocking it but it worked out. For shorter trailers it would work Better.
We enjoyed the creek and the trails best.