About Target Beaver Creek
Fly in or drive in - come set up your camp on our woodlands or meadows and enjoy tranquility on our 70-acre farm. Bounded on 2 sides by Beaver Creek and Grassey Creek, this urban oasis sports a 1200 ft grass landing strip (TN94), a 4-acre lake for fishing, and a golf driving range.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 20
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Weeknight discount: 50% off
The vibe at Target Beaver Creek
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Super simple and quiet. Camping options in meadows or the woods. Beautiful fall wildflowers and a gorgeous sunset. This was an easy to access campsite and the owner, Barry, was super helpful. A great way to escape from the busyness of Knoxville.