About River Bend
Imagine waking up to the sound of the Little River rushing past your tent as it races down from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! Assessibility to everything
- located two miles from the park entrance, property on the Townsend bike path and walking trail, and a short drive away to the hustle and bustle - 20 minutes to Pigeon Forge, 40 minutes to Knoxville and 25 minutes from McGhee Tyson Airport. Stay Here, Play There!
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 1
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Tents, Cars
- Check in after: 4PM
- Check out before: 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 2
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Response time: Within 6 hours
- Response rate: 60%
The vibe at River Bend
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
I loved my stay at River Bend and would definitely recommend it. The site has everything you could possibly need for a great camping experience. Whether you're waking up in the morning or relaxing after a day of hiking you'll love the wonderful view of the river.
River Bend at Strawberry Patch was amazing stay-cation for us! Wendy is an amazing host and the place is beautiful decorated to make you feel like your in your own little piece of heaven. The site is located right on the river and was amazing to listen to while falling asleep. The outdoor bamboo shower was amazing!!! Will definitely be back again
This past weekend we booked this listing, but there had been a lot of rain, and the campground was flooded. Strawberry was kind enough to give us one of her cabins to stay in for no extra charge. Her property made for an unforgettable weekend. It sits right on a river and gives you great access to the park. I'm sure that once the camp site opens back up again, it will make for a great experience. Cant wait to come back!