About Nashville Country RV
Who's looking for a private RV spot in Nashville? Almost 4 acres of trees, trails, grass & creek. Wildlife all day long. Just 15 minutes ($15 Uber) to downtown.
The house is under renovation, so it is only being offered as a camp site. It's 50 amp, WIFI, water- but no septic access- ALL dumping will need to take place off site (just a couple miles away). You will have private access to downstairs of house- kitchen (with reverse osmosis water), bathroom & laundry only. Monthly rate negotiable, +/- lawn care, # of guests, etc
MUST have your own RV.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 1
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Super Strict (30 Days)
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 4
- Accepts bookings: 3 months out