About RV Camp
Our RV sites are nice and roomy! Sites 1 & 2 are 25 X 60, Sites 3, 4 & 5 are 25 X 40 and Sites 6 & 7 are 25 X 50. Although we're offering dry camping only, you can fill up your water tanks once you get here. And there is a convenient well-maintained dump station just 1 1/2 miles from the house.
We have an IDEAL LOCATION:
- we're less than 1 block from The Cove Corner Store, a small market with lots of rental boats, swim wear and water-related paraphernalia.....ice cream cones too!
- we're about 2 blocks to the 4,400 acre Cove Palisades State Park that includes several day use areas, boat ramps, swimming beaches, hiking trails and a scenic bike route with several overlooks of Lake Billy Chinook
- we're 2 miles from beautiful Lake Billy Chinook (it's part of Cove Palisades State Park) where you can fish, swim, hike, boat, etc. A free RV dump station is located on the way to the lake - very convenient!
- we're 4 miles from Culver, a quaint community with gas, 2 small markets, couple of eateries and a kiddy splash park. OSU and the High Desert Museum will be sponsoring a 2 day eclipse celebration here featuring science presentations, entertainment and children's activities. Culver is also hosting its annual Crawdad Festival on Aug. 19th complete with parade, food booths and vendors, live music and fresh crawdad meal.
- we're 9 miles from Madras
- we're 19 miles from world-class climbing at Smith Rock.....lots of hiking trails there too
- we're treated daily to breathtaking views of the Cascade mountain range and can actually see majestic Mt. Jefferson from our deck!
......and SO MUCH MORE!!!
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 7
- Accessible by: Drive
- Accommodation: Tent, Vehicles & RVs
- Check in after: 8AM
- Check out before: 5PM
- Cancellation policy: Super Strict (30 Days)
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 3
- Accepts bookings: 1 month out
- Response time: Within an hour
- Response rate: 100%
The vibe at RV Camp
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Pam is an AMAZING host! She went all-out over-the-top with the eclipse campsite and hosted a fun and friendly group of campers for the spectacular solar event. Group meals were delicious, campsite spaces were generous, bathrooms were tended to, and fire pits were relaxing... This was my first experience with HipCamp, and I think I've been spoiled; the bar is very high for future campsites now!