About Solar Eclipse 2017 Campout
* $200 per spot, up to four people (kids and adults) and an additional
$50 per ADULT up to 6 adults total. Check in anytime after 8am, August
20th. Check out anytime up to 8pm August 22nd. Non-refundable 100$
deposit required,cash balance due at the door.
* Port-a-potty on site
* 'Primitive' outdoor showers on site - hey, it's the country and playing hard makes you dirty ;)
* Potable water on site
* Limited electric, available for small electronics but not enough to run an A/C.
* Alcohol permitted within reason. Don't make us boot you, let's just have a nice time! (Non-refundable and immediate vacate)
* Dogs are welcome if they are leashed and only in the designated
camping area. We like dogs and we have dogs and we have great neighbors
with lovely farm animals so please please don't bring a pet you can't
* 420 friendly please
The night of the eclipse, August 21st, we will be throwing a pig
roasting party! $25 a head for the spread, includes roasted pig and goat
plus all the fixings, and beverages. BYOB and your guitars!
We are located in the lovely Willamette Valley, 20 miles east of
I-5/Albany, OR. The path of totality travels roughly halfway to Salem
from Albany and is guesstimated at 2 minutes of viewing time! 1-5 and
everywhere in between will be packed! Carpooling the morning of with
other campers might be best! Can't wait to meet you!
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 10
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 8AM
- Check out before: 8PM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 2
- Accepts bookings: 2 months out