About Oregon Solar Eclipse Campground
See our website oregonsolareclipse. space for full details4 night minimum, if you are not in place by the night of August 18th, you may not get to any site in the path of totality.
See our website oregonsolareclipse.space for full details
4 night minimum, if you are not in place by the night of August 18th, you may not get to any site in the path of totality.
Fires are allowed
Communal fire ring
Potable water is available
Pets are not allowed
Have a question? Send jason a message!
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 10
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Super Strict (30 Days)
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 4
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out