Located on 94 acres of open and wooded areas you are sure to enjoy this secluded spot. You will likely see deer, turkey and rabbits. Enjoy a quiet evening walking the trails and settle down by the campfire and enjoy the call of frogs in the nearby pond.
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
You know what would make this trip even better?
Take advantage of these offers available to add to your trip to Hawks Arrival
Our camping cot is perfect to sleep an extra person in the glamper.
Pure & Local Maple Syrup . pint
Pure & Local Maple Syrup . quart
Pure & Local Maple Syrup . 1/2 gal
Homemade Double Chocolate Cookies6
Do you love chocolate you are going to love these intensely chocolate Double ...Read more
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies 6
Delicious homemade Chocolate Chip cookies, made with whole grain einkorn flou...Read more
Homemade Monster Cookies 6
Fresh-baked Monster Cookies that are gluten-free and big in taste and size.
Enjoy fresh organic eggs from our own chickens.
Enjoy a golf cart for easy transportation to and from the restroom/shower house.
Start your stay off right with a 2 bundles of firebrick from our FireBrick tr...Read more
The vibe at Hawks Arrival
Places to see near Timbercrest Camp and RV Park
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
Great campsite and host
Very friendly host. Loved the single secluded primitive tent camping spot. It was in a large and open meadow, but surrounded by trees so felt cozy still. The bathrooms were perfect! Clean, spacious, well lit - best campground bathrooms I have been in.
Only negative aspects were:
- It looked like the grass had been really long and cut right before we got there, so there were more bugs and snakes than expected. And there were big clumps of grass clippings everywhere, so they got all over everything.
- There was no grate for the fire pit. The host explained that we could place cookware directly on the provided fire bricks, but they didn't get very hot, so cooking dinner took a loooong time.