- You will be enjoying the ease and peace that comes with dedicated riverside access. Your own personal island just a short float, boat, or swim away.- Canoe, kayak, and tube rentals within eyesight.- Complimentary provisions including outhouse, washing station, 2 communal fire pit options, and manicured sites with easy in/out access.- Plentiful small mouth bass and trout f
- You will be enjoying the ease and peace that comes with dedicated riverside access. Your own personal island just a short float, boat, or swim away.- Canoe, kayak, and tube rentals within eyesight.- Complimentary provisions including outhouse, washing station, 2 communal fire pit options, and manicured sites with easy in/out access.- Plentiful small mouth bass and trout fishing steps from your abode. As your hosts, we are willing to arrange guided fly fishing and float trips with experienced and licensed New River experts. Please inquire for pricing and scheduling.- Endless night-time stars.- River and forest views across from campsites.- While HWY 16 can be a bit noisy during busy times, step into the campsites and let the peaceful noise-canceling river serenity whisk you away.- Numerous large site options in an open field directly on the New River. A short (few minute) drive to multiple Blue Ridge Parkway entry points.- Ease of access to the beautiful and popular Boone, Appalachian State University, Blowing Rock, Grandfather Mountain, Banner Elk, Grayson Highlands, and Linville Gorge.- *BONUS! The New River State Park is an easy walk, float, paddle or drive away. This park is absolutely GORGEOUS and impeccably maintained, including hiking trails, public facilities, showers, boat launch and pick up, etc.- *DOUBLE BONUS!! Great and accommodating hosts right next door. As your hosts, we are flexible and willing to accommodate most special requests, with the potential for kayak, tube, SUP and canoe add-ons to your nightly rate. We have a wonderful friendship with Zaloo's next door and are fully willing to facilitate river adventures.- Dare we say TRIPLE BONUS!?!?! Because we want your experience to start with a bang, we provide all guests with one-night's complimentary custom "Camp on the New" themed novelty. (i.e. smores, games, river fun accompaniments, etc.) Your "New River Adventure Kit" will be discovered at your designated site (rain or shine) upon arrival.
*Our location is amazing. Our attitudes towards our guests' experiences are equally motivating. Our experience as hosts is novel but ever-evolving. Our vision for these sites is one of wonder. Please be patient as we elaborate on this dream, and be sure to come back for a visit early and often!
**AKA: We are newbies. :)
***We have Ice and Firewood available upon arrival. - $4.00 for ice. $9.00 for firewood. We can also arrange live bait ($6), gallons of water ($3), gum, candy, soda, local jerky and honey, or any other groceries that you desire. Just let us know and we will make arrangements to have it ready upon your arrival. Cash or Zelle preferred.
We are SO GLAD that you chose to stay with us! We promise to do our best to make it all that you expected and more!
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Go straight to camp
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out Weeknight discount: 10% off
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Natural features you'll find at Riverside FUN on the New River in North Carolina.