HIAWATHA is an 18' tepee. The site has a picnic table, fire ring with a cooking grill. seating, and a beautiful view of the valley. Inside you will find a full deck to keep you off the ground, a double futon and up to 4 single air mattresses. We are a stone's throw to several lakes, wineries, state parks, microbreweries, waterfalls, hiking trails, artisan shops, and paddling experiences.
I provide you with: Linens,. Blankets, Pillows, Garbage bags, Flashlight, Camp fire wood, Fridge in the lodge, Dish soap, Tableware for meals, Grilling utensils, Tourist information and maps.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 1
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Accommodation provided: Yurt
- Check in after: 3PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Super Strict
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 2
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Weeknight discount: 20% off