About Cozy Cabin on Sheep Farm
12 x 12 cozy cabin in the Catskill Mountains, 6 miles from Bethel Woods! Cabin with 5 x 12 covered porch where you can sit and enjoy the sheep grazing, stars twinkling and beautiful landscapes around you. There are two twin beds that can separate or be pushed together for KING sized Bed.
Additional campers after 2-3 people (two adults and one child under 12) can tent-camp outside the cabin. Bring your own tent! $35/tent site, includes one breakfast. Additional breakfast is $12.50/person
52 acres to explore, farm activities to get involved with. A great adventure on an organic hobby sheep farm B & B. Collect eggs, feed the sheep and enjoy the beauty of the Catskill Mountains. 6 Miles from Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.
We are pet friendly, $35/pet/stay. We can provide a 10 x 10 kennel if needed, just let us know.
Price includes full farm fresh breakfast for 2. served down at the farmhouse.
Before you arrive, please let us know:
- How you want the beds configured for your group?
- If you will want to feed the chickens and get a full farm experience?
- The names of all guests and children's ages so we can put them on our welcome board and plan properly for your farm experience.
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 1
- Accessible by: Drive
- Accommodation: Cabins & Lodging
- Check in after: 2PM
- Check out before: 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Strict
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 2
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Weeknight discount: 5% off