We are organic farm located in White Mtn region of New Hampshire. The farm has livestock, orchard, annual crops and forests. Vehicle camping location is dependent on your vehicle clearance and your desire for seclusion. From parking lot to remote location in the forest depends on your choice. We have direct access to mtn bike and ski trails at Green Woodlands. We have farm s
We are organic farm located in White Mtn region of New Hampshire. The farm has livestock, orchard, annual crops and forests. Vehicle camping location is dependent on your vehicle clearance and your desire for seclusion. From parking lot to remote location in the forest depends on your choice. We have direct access to mtn bike and ski trails at Green Woodlands. We have farm store with seasonal produce, eggs, farm crafts, & beer. Amenities include potable water, porta potty, communal firepit and swimming pond. Check the D Acres site on the web for more details.
Covid 19 Update on Lodging at D Acres
Upon arrival please honk 3 times at the check-in parking lot.
To insure the safety of staff and visitors these are the rules:
1) Visitors are not allowed to enter any building on the farm under any circumstances.
2) Maintain a 6 foot social distance with other guests and staff. Please always wear a mask when interacting with other guests and staff.
3) We require 1st time visitors unfamiliar with the location to arrive before 9pm on their 1st night. Please check-in by honking your horn 3 times in the parking lot when you arrive.
4) Bring your own sanitizer. Please carry it with you at all times to use before and after public items (i.e. water spigot, porta potty door, and farm store bell).
5) Ring bell at Farmstore #218 (by garage doors) or call if you are seeking assistance from staff.
6) Visitors only utilize the porta-potty as a restroom. The porta-potty is located in the check-in parking in proximity to the red school bus. Feel free to pee outdoors.
7) Water is accessible onsite outside of the Ox Hovel. Check with staff regarding location and procedure.
8) Use only the picnic table designated for guests near the fire pit.
9) Please do not touch any tools, farm equipment or anything else that is touched by others ( such as animal pen doors and farm cats :)
10) We require payment by credit card prior to arrival - no refunds within 7 days.
11) Quiet hours after 10pm . Please limit interaction to your party.
12) There is no trash or recycling onsite for visitors. Please plan to pack it out.
13) If accessing Green Woodlands or Rumney Crag please abide by their code of conduct.
14) In making reservation visitors agree to all these conditions, lack of adherence to these guidelines will result in immediate departure and forfeiture of fee.
BIODEGRADABLE PRODUCTS: Please bring eco-friendly, biodegradable products with you for use during your stay, or speak with a D Acres resident to borrow or purchase.
CELL SERVICE: GPS and cell phone services are very unpredictable, so we suggest printing out directions before you leave.
See you soon!
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out Weeknight discount: 25% off
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Close to Rumney Crag - check rumney climbing association for covid restrictions
Natural features you'll find at Van Car Camping at D Acres Farm in New Hampshire.