Located in rural Dorchester, NH, our four season camping consists of beautiful meadow space and 200 acre forest and farm. We also have car, van and tent platforms available for different price structure. The meadow space is not site specific, but instead is a general area for camping. In terms of our COVID-19 guidelines, please refer to the list posted below. We have
Located in rural Dorchester, NH, our four season camping consists of beautiful meadow space and 200 acre forest and farm. We also have car, van and tent platforms available for different price structure. The meadow space is not site specific, but instead is a general area for camping. In terms of our COVID-19 guidelines, please refer to the list posted below. We have ample room for campers to socially distance from one another. We look forward to your visit!
Contact D Acres directly for more details. Search for D Acres of NH online.
To insure the safety of staff and visitors, the following are our guidelines for the COVID-19 pandemic:
1) Visitors are not allowed to enter any building on the farm under any circumstances.
2) Maintain a 6 foot social distance with other guests and staff. Please always wear a mask when interacting with other guests and staff.
3) We require 1st time visitors unfamiliar with the location to arrive before 9pm on their 1st night. Please check-in by honking your horn 3 times in the parking lot when you arrive.
4) Bring your own sanitizer. Please carry it with you at all times to use before and after public items (i.e. water spigot, porta potty door, and farm store bell).
5) Ring bell at Farmstore #218 (by garage doors) or call the farm if you are seeking assistance from staff.
6) Visitors only utilize the porta-potty as a restroom. The porta-potty is located in the check-in parking in proximity to the red school bus. Feel free to pee outdoors.
7) Water is accessible onsite outside of the Ox Hovel. Check with staff regarding location and procedure.
8) Use only the picnic table designated for guests near the fire pit.
9) Please do not touch any tools, farm equipment or anything else that is touched by others ( such as animal pen doors and farm cats :)
10) We require payment by credit card prior to arrival - no refunds within 7 days.
11) Quiet hours after 10pm . Please limit interaction to your party.
12) There is no trash or recycling onsite for visitors. Please plan to pack it out.
13) If accessing Green Woodlands or Rumney Crag please abide by their code of conduct.
14) In making reservation visitors agree to all these conditions, lack of adherence to these guidelines will result in immediate departure and forfeiture of fee.
- Check in: After 2PM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: 1 night
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out
- Response time: Within 6 hours
- Response rate: 100%
Offered on the Host's property or nearby.
Close to Rumney Crag - check rumney climbing association for covid restrictions
Natural features you'll find at Meadow Camping at D Acres Farm in New Hampshire.
The vibe at Meadow Camping at D Acres Farm
Places to see near D Acres of New Hampshire
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
I came up to D Acres with a few friends for a relaxing weekend away from the city. Being only a few hours from Boston, the drive amongst the fall colors wasn't long enough! D Acres has been a must-stop for climbers/hikers coming to Rumney/The White Mountains for a long time. The vibe at this place is about as chill as it can get, and was just full of awesome people. Camping in the meadow and sharing the outdoor kitchen with everyone had a great community feel to it. Having the option to spend some time inside the hostel was convenient, whether it was to warm up or for an awesome breakfast. I can't think of a better base for exploring that part of New Hampshire.
Great place. Awesome concept! Wonderful staff. Really had a good time during our stay had time to cook dinner relax and enjoy the space. The library is wonderful. You'll find anything you need here. Only down side is that they had a fly/ladybug problem during our stay. We crashed in the yoga room and it was a nice warm place to get inside from the snow. This place was exactly what the world needs more of!
Meadow Camping at D Acres is a very special experience. I went with my 9 yr old daughter and her friend and the kids were never bored with beautiful hiking trails, ponds, farm animals, and playgrounds to explore. The people that run the place are the kindest, and they offer delicious, healthy, home-cooked meals made from ingredients grown on the farm. Check the calendar of events on their website. There may be organized bird watching, cooking, farming, or other activities planned.
We had a blast at D Acres! “Meadow camping” doesn’t come close to describing everything this site has to offer. It’s a working educational homestead with farm animals (including two alpacas!) and an awesome indoor area with a library. We brought and cooked our own food in their outdoor kitchen, but they’ll also feed you for a small fee. We’ll definitely be taking advantage of that next time :) The staff there were all very friendly and the tent areas were great. Highly recommend!
This farm is such a gem within the White Mountains. Plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay including a wooded trail, farm animals, and seasonal fruits and vegetables for the taking. In the summer the outdoor kitchen is available! I spent most of my time roaming around meeting various animals and cool people. I recommend to everyone passing through the area either for a few nights or a few weeks.
We were able to book this campground at the last minute, and we were so happy it worked out! It also happened to be pizza night, so we were treated to a homemade meal. We would definitely visit meadow camping again : )