About Eclipse Camping
- Listing type: Private
- No. of sites: 20
- Accessibility: Park at listing
- Campsite area: Bring your own Cars, Vans, Trailers, RV & Motorhomes
- Check in after: 11AM
- Check out before: 5PM
- Cancellation policy: Super Strict (30 Days)
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 1 month out
The vibe at Eclipse Camping
If you stayed here and have some insider info for us, let us know!
The host family was gracious, kind, and generous and had the most adorable family I've met in a long time. We had a great time watching the total eclipse with our hosts and with other campers. I highly recommend this gorgeous small farm with great amenities!
Lisa and her family were super welcoming and even helpful in setting up camp. Their 4 acre site backs on a 400 acre bean and corn farm with views to the sandstone and limestone bluffs miles to the south. Had a great time with good folks in a peaceful spot.