Come spend the weekend or longer in a log cabin on 120 acres of timber and prairie at Beyond Seclusion in Southeast NE, just 60 minutes from Lincoln or 1.5 hours from Omaha.
Everyone that has come to Beyond Seclusion says they feel like they are in the mountains. They do not feel like they are in Nebraska. If you don't have the time and money to leave the state and would like to catch fish that you typically have to go to Canada to fish, come visit and be our guest at Beyond Seclusion.
The comfortable log sided cabin is nearly a mile off the road, leaving you undisturbed so you can enjoy the feeling of total seclusion. You can also choose to camp on the grounds but the cost is the same as the entire property is reserved just for you either way.
There are two decks where you can sit, relax, and watch wildlife. There is also a 17’ observation tower off the second deck from which you can see as far as Kansas!
The possibilities for outdoor activities are endless and include:
• Fishing (smallmouth bass, rock bass, wipers, yellow perch, redear sunfish, bluegill, walleye) CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY! TROPHY FISH, don't have to go to Canada to catch BIG Small Mouth Bass.
• Hiking (miles of trails)
• Mushroom hunting in the spring
• Doing nothing, just enjoying the seclusion and quiet
• And much, much, more.
- Check in: After 9AM
- Check out: Before 12PM
- Cancellation policy: Moderate
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out Weeknight discount: 10% off