Looking for peaceful Whitefish camping in the woods and off the beaten path? The Whitefish Bike Retreat is a unique place to pitch a tent or park a trailer trailside on the Whitefish Trail and enjoy immediate access to miles and miles of biking, hiking and swimming in the small pristine lakes close by. Camping at the Whitefish Bike Retreat is a great way to get outdoors and enjoy time with family and friends. Primitive, wooded campsites are available and each campsite has a fire ring, a picnic table, and a bike rack. Campers have access to a centrally located bathhouse with hot showers, toilets, sinks and secure food storage room. A bike wash station is located in the campground so campers can keep their bikes spic and span and ready for another day of riding!
The campground is open May 1st – September 30th.
$40 per site (max 4 guests per site)
- All sites can accommodate trailers 20 – 25 feet or smaller – no generators allowed
- Dog Friendly – Must accompany you on rides or be safely crated at Retreat. Owners must clean up after their pet. The Hound Hostel is available for those who wish to have their pup sat while they are out playing. Please inquire at the Office.
- Not Including Taxes and Fees
- Check in: After 3PM
- Check out: Before 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Super Strict
- On arrival: Meet and greet
- Minimum nights: None
- Accepts bookings: 12 months out